13 Reasons Why

Note: If you thought that this is a review of a Netflix series, I'm truly sorry but you may exit my blog thank you because this entire post will rant on my only Cal White (lulz nama fancy betul).

We both are almost done with our undergraduate degree, stepping in into our final year is honestly feel like stepping in- alaa semua tahu. Ya neraka. A bit of a hell because at this timeline, running on a treadmill 100 km/h in the dark could be a perfect description. We went to lecture after lecture, meeting after meeting, another extra class, stay up in the morning after we can't sleep at night, doing assignment after assignment. Tiba-tiba je esok ada kuiz. 

We all worn out, and dying to get out from here. Wholeheartedly, the only factor that push me to get through this is because of the people around me. Yea they might not feel the same as me but I genuinely appreciate every person that have crossed my path. Especially Syaza Syahirah or namely Cal White hehe that's what I saved you in my phone contacts. Because who don't like potato? If you are the right person that I tribute this post to, lol you better get ready for the cheesiest bebelan you will ever read. I'm far to do this kind of sweet wish for your birthday but once I did, it's a blog post. Muahaha.

Here is it.
The list of thing that I wanted to say (or we can call it confess) on your birthday.
The list of why I admire you or what I love you so much that I hate you.
Without further ado,


13 REASONS WHY
ON 13TH JANUARY


#1 - First of all, I hate the fact I rarely get to see you when we are in the same university. Eh assalamu'alaykum, fakulti sebelah-sebelah kot? But nahh, honestly I'm not that mad. I know you are working hard on your study. And I pray that God give you an excellent grades for your effort.

#2 - You are the most caring person ever and I hate it. Whenever I noticed you start giving extra attention to people in trouble, a part of me wish that I have that much love to be the person like you because then world will become a better place tapi aku ego okay so at the end I felt jealous instead. Yela now another person have your attention instead of me. *clingypotato*

#3 - I envy that you are older than me since technically, you're more advanced in life and experience things 8 months and 15 days ahead of me, like excuse me. Tak reti nak tunggu saya ke?

#4 - Thank goodness for all your experience though, you gave me so much life advice since you had suffer them first. Hewhew because of this, I love youuuu.

#5 - To ponder on that, you have all the life advice because you suffered 8 months and 15 days alone without me. Aww but yeayy I'm here now please notice me senpai! *virtuallyhugyou*

#6 - I feel annoyed when you always pretend to be strong. Where did you get the acting skill? Please ditch that skill because it's always okay to cry out. Honey, you don't have to suffer it on your own. *virtuallyhugyouagain*

#7 - You are just shoo pretty, you wear shawl like it's nothing. Aku pakai shawl pun daun pokok gugur sebab sedih tengok rupa aku.

#8 - Gashhh wai you are shoo nice too? I pray those who took advantage on you will trip so badly when they walk. Twice. Sebab kulit pisang.

#9 - Remember back then in high school, when you cried on my shoulder because of some fboi lied about admitted to hospital ? Now I'm seeing you growing and learning from all of that yeah girl, I'm so proud of you. You deserve a prince.

#10 - And I wish that guy *ehem* clearly see your maturity and really loves you. Honey, your relationship is the other thing I'm rooting on because you've went so far for this. So listen up S, if you dare hurt my girl, I'm going to break you with this all self-defense skill I've learnt. Sampai kau makan pakai straw tau kau better jaga Syaza baik-baik.

#11 - Uuuu I forgot to mention how cool that you are taking Business Administration degree. I tried study some simple economics topic for debate purpose, it was really the most basic theory on supply and demand. Weh I don't understand anything. My thoughts are so consumed with weird conspiracies that all I can blame on bad economy is DS Najib lulz.

#12 - While I am at it, all the best for your final year project! You can do it and you'll definitely finish it with ace! (Erm for intership I just wish you stay healthy. Tak sure nak doa apa. Survive je la masa intern nanti haha)

#13 - Sometimes I wonder how can you stay being a lovable individual, everyone want to keep in touch with you and you seems okay when juniors or friends look up to you. While me here, feeling truly annoy having people asking how am I doing. Like y'all I'm good, no need to hit me up. Astaga I'm so arrogant.

Eh I reach number 13 already? This looks so short hahaha never mind I have my entire live to wish and bebel at you, right? Yeayyyy congratulations on hitting your 22nd birthday! Glad knowing that you are still turning into beautiful person while enduring gossip from makcik-makcik around you, holding the responsibilities as the elder sibling of two, facing ignorant hate when all you did is loving your other half and studying business some more (still admiring) because you simply living life at the fullest.

Thank you for existing and thank you for being such a lovely sister to me. May God shower you with all happiness and blessing the heaven has. Erm but spare me some happiness and blessing too *demandingpotato*. Sorry I'm broke for spending so much on food instead of for you, all I can give is more lecture hahahaha. Please be grateful that I still have all the power to switch on my laptop and ignore my thesis for this post. Hope I can brighten up your day! Okay dah boleh berhenti senyum sorang-sorang, nanti semua persoalkan dimanakah akal dan waras kau tiba-tiba.



With that, till your next birthday! (Because when else? hahaha)

Comments