Story Time: Urusetia Olahraga!

Fun week for me, Sham, Qilah, Zati, Syud, Nad, Syuhainah and Bella. All of us won't be attending school and face monthly test like other students. Instead, we will skip the whole school's week, walk all day long, do revision on our own and answer test at night. Because we have new task waiting for us at Stadium Tunku Abdul Rahman. Our school has been chosen to be a part of committee for  Sports Championship Seremban 1. Sounds fun if we could take out the test part.

5 Mac ( Monday )
We did some sorting first for medals at 7 AM, accordingly to sports event that will take place in each day. Shouting to each other to find the right medal. Lucky for us, we did it at a hidden space, far away from crowd, or else we'll look like sellers at the night market. "Bang, medal 2 seringgit!". It was scorching hot for me because I wore a complete prefect uniform since I was tasked to be a medal attendee. First day technically gave culture shock to all of us. Coming from one-sex school located further deep in the jungle, we had little troubles communicating with the strange crowd at the stadium. I don't know how the others handling the weather while finding winners of event. Return to hostel, at night, we took test for 3 subjects; History, Bahasa Malaysia and Math. Once we done with Math, the looks we gave to each other was literally this gif:

" Did I learned something or not?"

6 Mac ( Tuesday )
My first day of finding winner under the hot sun. I couldn't sit still and had to be ready whenever my teachers give a call. Surprisingly met 2 primary teachers but I don't think they know me either since I entered the school in Standard 5. Today's exam were the "best" subject of all; Physics, English and Islamic Studies. The last 2 subjects were quite okay for us since both are subjective question, easier to tackle or goreng we said it in Malay.  I mean, we all felt fine, not sure how teachers that are going to mark it feel anyway. Who knows?

7 Mac ( Wednesday )
As usual, I continued wearing sports attire, or in other word, being an usher. Getting my leg tired for another day. Saw primary friend whose now studying at SDAR. He threw a weird look, prolly thought why a non-athletic friend of him is here? I just told him that my school is responsible for medals. Entering second day, we become tak tahu malu dah. Can you imagine having to tour the whole big stadium every hour? The fact that we did numerous round at the same spot to call the winner is embarrassing enough. As if the day couldn't get any worse, we had Chemistry and Add Math for tonight's exam. The moment we opened Add Math's paper;


post script: Once we finished it, my friend quickly said, "Saya dah siap! Siap tak bermaruah." Amboi Syud.

8 Mac ( Thursday )
A bit different, the event was held at Kompleks Sukan Belia and I had to wear that stupid uniform again. Was a mess and hectic in the morning since it's a new place. Plus, we didn't have closed space to rest. We don't care at all and decided to just sleep in public during break. Regardless, I memorized chapter two Biology for the exam. I felt more confidence to answer tonight's exam. Also, we took the exam at prep room instead of school's hall. One thing annoyed the rest of us that night was when a junior randomly entered the room, while we are still in the middle of the exam, asking, "Is't hard?" Are you freaking serious? Give us some help here then. Why don't you show some respect, take your stupid brain and just leave the room?

image 

9 Mac ( Jumaat )

Comments